Glory Hole Rental
- Our rental preference is 2-hour increments unless using our lunchtime (12-1).
- Glory Hole Rental includes the use of one bench, tools, torches, and 1/4 of the front load annealer per 2-hour session.
- Please start your annealer load at the very back of the available space and load pieces as close together as possible.
- Glass is included. If you become a heavy user of glass we will start making an additional glass charge.
- Glassmakers/renters must supply their own color, safety apparel, blow hoses. Feel free to bring your own tools (please make sure they are labeled so there is no confusion).
- Cost is $50/hour for hot shop time for the small glory hole, studio time with an assistant is $75/hour (maximum 2 glassmakers), studio time with instruction is $100/hr (maximum 2 glassmakers)
Cold Shop Rental
If you have not worked in our cold shop previously a small tutorial will be needed for us to review our studio protocol before you work.
- $30/hour for cold working time (no increments), $45/hour with an assistant until deemed ready to work alone.
- Cold Shop must be clean when finished. All disks and belts put up and water emptied. Equipment turned off and wiped down
- Available Rental Hours are Thursday – Sunday 10 am – 5 pm
- If you have not worked in our studio before a 30-minute competency “test” is required for rental.
- Everyone who works in our studio or cold shop must read & sign our online safety waiver.
- Rental time can be scheduled on a regular basis. However, we reserve the right to change your schedule should we have to reserve the time for a group event. We will notify you as early as possible when this happens.
- We need a two hour notice for glory hole rental to ensure the hole is hot!
We love having you in the studio and look forward to seeing you soon.
Happy glass blowing!